FIT Granola. Cereals with strawberries and raspberries. No added sugar. The cereal contains naturally occurring sugars. Contains sweeteners.
Start your day with a smile and energy! Here’s an idea for a quick FIT breakfast!
FIT Granola is a tasty combination of cookie-flavoured roasted cereals with freeze-dried raspberries and strawberries. A perfect FIT breakfast for active women – contains whole oat grain. A big advantage of the product is that there is no addition of sugar. This means that FIT Granola has a lower calorific value than regular granola or traditional muesli, but is just as delicious and incredibly nutritious. No unnecessary additives, just full of minerals, vitamins and fibre! With fragrant cinnamon, which enriches its taste and aroma. Just delicious!
FIT GRANOLA – clear label!
- no added sugar (contains naturally occurring sugars)
- no palm oil
- no glucose and fructose syrup
- no added wheat
FIT Granola – nutritional characteristics
- whole grain oatmeal (40%) and barley flakes
- source of minerals: phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc and manganese
- Phosphorus helps maintain a normal energy metabolism*.
- source of vitamin E and thiamine (vitamin B1)
- a good portion of complex carbohydrates and only 4.4 g of simple sugars per a 50 g serving
- high fibre content
Granola – what to eat it with?
- with yoghurt, kefir, buttermilk, milk
- with Sante and Sante Organic plant-based drinks
- on its own – as a crunchy snack
- perfect as a FIT dessert
* Just one serving of FIT Granola consumed regularly as part of a well-balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle helps achieve desired health effect.
Sante Fit Granola Raspberry Strawberry No Sugar - 300g
Cereal flakes 59.6% (whole grain oat flakes 40%, barley flakes), sweeteners: maltitols; sunflower oil, soluble corn fiber, dried dates, flour (barley, maize), freeze dried fruit 2% in variable proportions (raspberry, strawberry), sea salt, aromas, cinnamon.
The product may contain milk, soy and other nuts.