FIT cereal cookies with cranberry without added sugar are crispy, tasty and very fruity. Sweet, although it’s cookies without sugar added, but full of dried fruit. They contain naturally occurring sugars. Nutritious, though cookies! They are a source of thiamine and as many as five minerals: phosphorus, magnesium, iron, manganese and zinc. It’s filling, though it’s sweets. They contain whole-grain oatmeal and are characterized by high fiber content. FIT are healthy cookies – they contain manganese, which helps maintain healthy bones and proper energy metabolism, and helps protect cells from oxidative stress *. Baked like mother – carefully and without the addition of palm oil. Our cereal cookies are a sweet pleasure for everyone who wants to be a FIT.
- whole grain oats – 26%
- dried fruit – 21%
- without palm oil
- no added sugar
- natural source of thiamine, manganese and phosphorus
- high fiber content
- composed of inulin – a natural prebiotic
FIT cereal cookies taste delicious solo. Great for coffee and tea, and as a nutritious snack: at home, at work, on the go. With yogurt and fruit will create a tasty fit meal.
* One serving (50g) of FIT cereal cookies with cranberries consumed regularly as part of a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle helps to achieve this health effect.
Sante Fit Cereal Biscuits with Cranberry No Sugar - 50g
Wheat flour, whole-grain oatmeal 26%, dried fruit 21.5% [raisins: raisins, coconut oil; dates (dates, rice flour), dried cranberry with 5% pineapple juice (cranberry, pineapple syrup, pineapple juice concentrate, sunflower oil)], sunflower oil, inulin, concentrated apple juice, raising agents: sodium carbonates (baking soda ); aroma.
May contain milk and soy.
We believe in Clients being Comfortable & Confident with their Purchase:
- Through GOPI Supermarket's online shopping method, we enable you to reserve products for 1 working-day (T&C: Items Subject to Availability)
- Once you are satisfied with your purchase by visiting the Supermarket at Providence within 1 day of Order Confirmation, you can proceed to the Payment Counter
- Present your National Identity Card and Order Confirmation
- Once Invoice has been confirmed, you may proceed with your Payment